Spring It On! Colors & Trends

April 1, 2011

We are already a couple weeks into Spring now, and the weather here in LA is definitely starting to go my way! There are a few fashion forward colors and trends that seem to be hitting the jewelry scene this Spring season and I just thought it would be nice for me to share them with you! I feel like the trends I have included below, are really not anything new as they kinda recycle themselves ever couple of years or just bump each other around a bit in order. Nonetheless the colors are something to look to! Let the blossoming begin! 
1.  Stacking Jewelry - the more the better
2.  Statement Rings
3.  Bib Necklaces
4.  Lots of Crystals and Gems
5.  Funky Jewelry - like feather earrings
6.  Chain Link Necklaces
7.  Long and Layered Necklaces

Just a few looks to leave you feeling a little inspired!
















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.