Millhouse & The Simpsons meets Corks & Caftans

April 14, 2011

“… and he’s freaking out.” And I immediately made a mental note at how well-accessorized it’s boho bony appendages were. Look at those turquoise accents on the beaded cuff! Index finger bauble! Damned fantastic. I hope the torso was wearing a squash blossom necklace. -Carey
Im totally obsessed with Carey & Rob of Corks and Caftans- I want to be just like them when i grow up! ha! So I had to immediately repost Carey's brilliant find from The Simpsons! While I spent most of my youth NEVER missing an episode and have since grown out of that a little, it was an absolute must for me to capitalize on this opportunity to bring light to this blinged out hippie skeleton! Ob-freakin-ssed hA!

2 comments

  1. YES! A girl after my own heart! I never miss an episode, either... I think I should probably watch the news, but no... every night at 6, it's my favorite yellow family.

    Thanks for the sweet words! Stay in touch! :)

    xx
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, deff a girl after your own heart! luved this episode always genius! the spingfeild silvertongues! ha! Also loving your blog will keep in touch for sure!

    J

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.