Get Wacky Let Loose

April 25, 2011



Monday morning is not always the easiest for me; especially after a weekend spent out of town with an early morning return flight... I have to admit I am a bit on the sleepy side! What better to wake me up and brighten my spirits for the week than some oh so outrageous whack-a-doo jewelry! I cant get enough of this little goodies as they can add the perfect bright and bold touch to a yawnie sleepy potentially dull Monday morning! Get Wacky, Let Loose and enjoy your week! 

Marc by Marc Jacobs

Marc Jelly Bracelet Set




  • Solange Azagury-Partridge Hot Lips lacquered sterling silver ring

  • $1,640 (990 GBP) - net-a-porter.com





  • Betsey Johnson Ring, Monkey Stretch

  • $40 - macys.com





  • Marc by Marc Jacobs Bow enamel and brass stud earrings

  • $48 - net-a-porter.com


  • Juicy Couture - E-Pave Watermelon Stud Earrings (Gold) - Jewelry

  • $42 - zappos.com



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.