Flea Market Finds: Bits of My Weekend

April 12, 2011


The later part of this past Sunday afternoon was well spent sifting and sorting through one of my favorite Hollywood haunts, The Melrose Trading Post! I could and have spent countless hours roaming in the sun through the crowds of vendors and modern day hippies and i love and soak up every second of it! And while my mission is most always surrounded by a particular piece of jewelry i kinda just let my intentions slip away and enjoyed the afternoon! Here are my weekends flea market find$ which i was able to happily walk away with!
Gold Vermeil Eagle Talon  
GF Airplane Charm Necklace, reminds my of my childhood!
Cant get enough of my own sign! I am really a true Scorpio!

A few additional fun pics i took! yaya!






1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.