For-Ev-Er : Eternity Bands

April 26, 2011



Usually characterized by a band of stones that wrap all the way around a ring, symbolizing the eternity of ones never ending love and commitment... these gorgeous bands are so classic and elegant and in my eyes will forever be in style! Encrusted with anything from diamonds to rare gemstones these fabulous rings vary in such a way from size and shape to color cut and style! I find that the more vintage eternity bands possess more beauty and character, but are much more difficult to come across unless you are on the hunt or you are lucky enough to have one handed down! Let me share with you just a few of my favorites... 



  • Stackable Eternity Rings Max & Chloe Collection III

  • $39 - maxandchloe.com



1 5/8 Carat Multi-Gemstone 14K Yellow Gold Ring



  • Zoe Yellow Diamond Eternity Band

  • $3,200 - barneys.com


2 comments

  1. I have a rarest stone called FiroonGemstone. They are only 4 pieces in this world and 1 piece I have. The stone is more than 27,000 years old which is tested in laboratory and many spiritual powers are in the stone. The biggest magic in this world doesn’t effect if you have this in your hand you can tray. The Aghore, Sadhus and Magicians place there Hades in front of prayer after watching it. The weight of stone is 17crt and the price is just 7000$ if you are interested so contact me on my email and Skype address which are given below. You can test this stone and I will tell you how it will works there are many other spiritual powers which I will test in front of you eyes and then you will say it is awesome and it’s rarest.
    Email: sologake@gmail.com
    Skype: ahmadabdulah

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.