Jewelry Dream List: HOORSENBUHS

April 21, 2011

Ok- so i know I am always raving about Jewelry Must Haves-The Essentials and all, blah blah blah right!? but what about those Must Haves that aren't really a can have.... Im talking about this things I want.I need. I love... the things that shall remain on what i am calling my "Jewelry Dream List" until i can earn a paycheck substantial enough to make them a part of my life! If you look closely to the list above and the things its comprised of (for the sake of a picture) unlike my Jewelry Dream List my #1isnt opening my own cupcake shop... but looks a little more like the following little co$t worthy Goodie: As for the rest, my list is to be continued... 
1.) HOORSENBUHS - All things HOORSENBUHS that is, but most of all The Phantom Ring- this ring truly takes on a life of its on once it graces the finer... ooo-la-la & Just an FYI Snoop D o double G can also be seen wearing the HOORSENBUHS quad link ring which he actually rarely takes off! Can I please have one asap! 
 I am oh so swooning over the Dame Phantom Ring...  
Yellow Gold Double Band Ring Set w/ White Diamonds $5,000  


Here are a couple of shots of the Dame Phantom Ring and HOORSENBUHS in action- 
A girl can dream cant she? To Dreaming... 
http://gemgossip.com/ 






OMG can HE please come with the ring?! 
shot for Hoorsen Buhs
smith-nelson.com 







1 comment

  1. I absolutely an thankful all the tough effort that you have done keeping this blog around.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.