Obsession du Jour: Catbird

March 22, 2011

Ok so it’s only Tuesday and I must admit it... I’m officially ob-freakin'-sessed!!!!!! My Obsession du Jour is over the breathtaking Catbird boutique! It’s not every day I actually find online boutique that I could spend more than 10 minuets browsing... if that! But today I am openly admitting to spending almost an entire hour browsing the Catbird site last night! Not to mention I am really into reading and taking in ever aspect of the About Us insight offered behind designers, bloggers, writers, photographers and artists in general these days and I totally fell in luv with Catbirds mission statement! They are the Brooklyn’s mecca for all things sparkly and exciting. They curate and edit the heck out of what the world has to offer and serve it to you on a shining 14k gold platter! Their Manchester boutique offers selections inspired by some of the most classic women of all time such as Katherine Hepburn & Grace Kelly...ladies with timeless and effortless style. Not only are there classic goodies to be had, but also the sweet and feminine and not sugar and spice like sweet- more like feathers and silk, which you just cant go wrong with!  I mean seriously... luv luv luv this place! I just can’t get enough! Check on some amazing shots from CatBirds Flickr stream of inside there store (currently closed for renovation). 
from $54.00 

from $54.00

Finger Bracelet gold
$264.00

$325.00 

St. Kilda Jewelry
Rapture Ring -catbird exclusive
from $6,254.00 

from $16.00 




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.