Living Out Loud: RiRi-Spiration

March 18, 2011

Hey, yo, Anna, hey yo Anna Wintour, I'ma need that cover baby girl, it's Pink Friday, ya dig! Ok so I know full in well that these are lyrics from my girl Nicki Minaj, but I just had to add them to this post as I’m hoping we will get lucky next with her appearance on the cover, but for now its Rihanna and don’t get me wrong I am the furthest from disappointed with the editor-in-chiefs choice! Not everything this girl does or wears is ok for others girls do or wear, but let me tell you what... I absolutely luv RiRi and have a total girl crush on her choice of style and accessories! I just love Rihanna's style, no matter what people's views are, it so different and never a bore, she is on the cover of VOGUE for a reason right… Rihanna's not known to miss out on a trend. In fact, give her one of the hottest trends and she runs with it! It is an absolute must that you check out Rihanna's VOGUE Diaries exclusive behind-the-scenes video of her cover shoot with VOGUE's Annie Leibovitz, talk about RiRi-Spiration! Girl Crush!










Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.