Yo Ho Yo Ho Im a Pirate After All...

March 29, 2011

Did you miss me yesterday? I missed you! Anyways, Im back in business and todays post is one for the masses! A few months back I blogged about an editorial ran in GQ, Be A Man, Wear Jewelry. Today I need to pay a little homage to one Man in particular who truly embraces this concept and not only rocks it but, rocks it oh so well! Owning the cover of this past January's Vanity Fair Magazine, Yo ho yo ho a pirates life for him, Johnny Depp is sincerely self-styled with a devil-may-care attitude! I mean I am seriously suffering from a case of major jewelry envy by way of Johnny Depp's accessories! Always an original bad-ass JD tells us "life's pretty good, and why wouldn't it be? Im a pirate after all" JD doesn't lack originality in his style in any way whatsoever! Matter of fact he has a trend all to himself, he is a MAN and oh boy does he wear jewelry... can you say Swoon? 












Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.