Oh-So Oversized Studs

August 25, 2011

Let it be known that I love trend-watching almost as much as I adore celebrity-spotting.  So it is always a delight to see my favorite famous fashionistas sporting jewelry that’s considered to be on trend !Of course today’s post is inspired by my very own oversized stud earrings that I’m rockin on the office attire runway Ha! Initially when I think of the oversized stud earrings, I cant help but to think of the cast of Designing Women Cira 1993, but with a bit of effort and a bit of unique pairing, these oversized studs can bring the glam factor into most any occasion! Today, as you will see pictured below, this fashionista is sporting her very own vintage oversized studs! I have paired them with boldly bright red jeans, a silk sheer black top and my leopard ballet flats! Every girl rockin these glammed up oversized studs will interpret the look differently, but like I said with the right a unique pairing… you as well as everyone else will only fall in luv with this look! Try it out with some of my suggestions below!  

{currently wearing- oversized vintage studs = inspiration for this post} 
 my version of Dorothy Perkins  
{see below for the rest of outfit i paired these goldies with!}

  • Gold wire ball studs















J Brand Bright Red Mid Rise Skinny Jean from Revolve Clothing

{My Brandy Bow Flats a STEAL from none shhhhh! Payless and yes, yes I did with the Payless & I bet you wish you did too!} 






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.