Accessorize like the Biebs!

August 29, 2011

Never say never...
for an awards show, honoring a music video channel, which does just about everything but play music videos like is used to and for an awards show without a host, not to mention an awards show that i really didn’t even watch, there sure is a heck of a lot to talk about the morning after! but i think out of all the hoopla about the getups and get downs coming out of last nights VMA's the Biebs takes the cake on accessories... I will leave it up to your own judgment as to whether or not your digging his look, but before you do, let me draw you attention to some of the accessories "highlighting" Justin Bieber's outfit for the evening... 
{selena gomez, you’ve been lip-locked with that bieber kid now for like a month straight! listen i just want you to be careful, ok? and the only reason i’m telling her that is because she’s already swallowed 3 of his baby teeth!}
~ jason sudeikis, MTV movie awards
Sinister Skull Pendant Alexander McQueen- {Oh Biebs youre so bad ass!}
Oh no he didnt...
Oh YES he did... this is now NOT to bring a snake to the VMA's
{Peanuuuuuuuts! Get-cha peanut hey're}
this stunt went a little something like this: "I'm here with the one-and-only Justin Bieber," Gomez said when she introduced the singer with a smile. "Who are you wearing? Can you please talk about that?"
"I have my snake," Bieber said, displaying a live pet reptile in his hand. "I have red pants and cheetah shoes."
"What's your snake's name?" Gomez expertly followed up.
"My snake's name is Johnson," Bieber responded.



mmmm hmm! yup just as i suspected channeling Kanye West {circa VMA's 2010}

when i first heard about the Biebs "snake" stunt, I thought to myself "johnson" ?? seriously.....this is either poor advice from advisors or a joke gone horribly wrong... my after thoughts went right to another timeless MTV classic, take a guess... "huuh...huuh...yeah...yeah....Johnson..." any takers...?? give up... Ok- Bevis & Butthead! Duh! Nonetheless his "snake" accessory looked more like a handful of pathetic peanuts if you ask me! Lastly I i think this was Biebz' attempt to channel Kanye West {circa VMA's 2010} thoughts...?

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.