Chains Spikes & Rope Excite Me

August 24, 2011

na-na-na come on!!! Sticks & Stones May Break My Bones, but Chains Spikes & Rope Excite Me!

{my shero dont take no sh*t Yo!}

Ok so let me honest with you here, while perusing the web for my favorite oh-so-S&M looking jems, I coudnt help but letting my mind wander back to my shero, Lisbeth Salander! For those of you who don't know LB is the misunderstood yet wholeheartedly  intriguing heroine of Stieg Larsson's trilogy which begins with The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and while the looks I have included below are a bit on the tamer side of the spike, chain and rope trend, this post couldnt go without giving my girl-crush Lisbeth Salander a nod of respect, talk about bad ass, this fuc*ing girl Rocks!!! 

Ninh Wysocan Spike Stud Earrings $225 - barneys.com


Yves Saint Laurent Gold-plated stingray-effect chain bracelet $895 - net-a-porter.com



Asos Claw Spike Earrings $14 - asos.com 
Aurélie Bidermann Camden 18-karat gold-plated studded leather bracelet $740 - net-a-porter.com

Anton Heunis Multi Strand Necklace $568 - my-wardrobe.com


 
Ileana Makri Triple Spike diamond and 18-karat rose gold ring $3,430 net-a-porter.com

 
Kenneth Jay Lane Bone Necklace With Gold Tips $391 - my-wardrobe.com
Sulis Bracelet $150 - amritasingh.com

 
Lucy Hutchings Tribal Woven Necklace $213 - my-wardrobe.com

 
Phillip Lim Leather wrap and rope necklace


$
 
Black Knot Rope Necklace $40 - topshop.com

{oh and did i forget to mention she LB is an ab-so-freakin-loutely brilliant computer hacker}




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.