Les Jeans de Chanel- Why Not!?

August 26, 2011

Ok- so with my infinite love for nail polish paired with my undying love for jewelry mixed with the fact the Chanel has decided to launch a line of nail polish inspired by none other that the classic blue jean I cant help myself but to be over-the-top excited, like the kid-on-Christmas eve kind of excited!  This trio will be available September 8th at all Chanel boutiques participating in FNO in addition to chanel.com.  Now this is a collection that I will be standing in line for and I think you should decide to join me. Lets take a look at some of the accessories that I think will pair perfectly with Les Jeans de Chanel polish!
{Since i like to pa-rr-ty with 2 R's why not a glass of the good stuff to celebrate Les Jeans}
Jean Schlumberger banana earrings
  •                                                 $11,500 - tiffany.com

Glam Rock 'So Be Mood' Bracelet Watch Blue One Size 
A set of Shiny Gold 'Neo Geometric' Textured Bangles (Set of 3) Shiny Gold One Size
                                                                $28 - nordstrom.com




{A trusty crips white james perse T }
J brand jeans DARK INDIGO


(Anya Hindmarch Valorie glitter-finish leather clutch, a gurl can dream right...} 







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.