Best Friends Forever...

August 12, 2011

OK – so it totally goes without saying that I am a pretty big fan of accessories. And secondly, after getting a late night text from one of my long distance besties, it got me thinking of how big of a fan I am and always have been of best friends! Good girlfriends are few and far between and I have been what I feel is not only lucky enough, but blessed, to say the least, to have some of the best girl friends that really live up to the term best friends. To me the term best friends really means something… it means that through thick and thin you fight and that when times get bad you are there for one another… there is a level of mutual compassion and in general kindheartedness. Which brings me back to accessories, being a big fan of best friends and an accessory lover of all sorts; I of course love best friend jewelry! So today im paying a bit of tribute to good old throwback elementary school style, with some of my favorite best friends forever jewels! The selection of matching bracelets, necklaces and even rings are so much fun these days as they far exceeded that classic broken heart necklace. I have included my most lust worthy faves of cute ways to show some BFF pride!




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.