Brass Knuckles M**herf*****

September 23, 2010


This is an attenmpt to convince... convince YOU about the knuckle-duster’s glory, with so many multi-finger choices popping up these days, humor me and lets give it another whirl; if for nothing else just for the sake of being LOUD & proud.

Coveting Debra Baxter:
I believe art is everywhere and since I have such an affinity for rings this couldnt go witout blogging about! Although it made its rounds in the blog realm sometime ago this ring just screams BAD ASS!  You be tha judge! Just know this lovey GEM-art has been named:


 

Crystal Brass Knuckles (I am going to realign your chakras motherf*****), 2009

Quartz crystals, sterling silver 

I have to say I LUV everthing about a GAUDY peige of jewelry, but I mean TALK about accessorizing! Damn!
Lets take a look at some Brass Knuckels/Multi Finger Rings that dont make me feel so gangster!
Really though this trend wouldn't be complete without the blinged-out knuckle ring which you will find below as well! To be honest there is just something so appealing to me about rocking out in these chunky bad boy pieces and exuding a tough-chic don’t mess with me attitude.











This Rhineston Knuckle Bling is a bit GANGSTAH I must say... but nonetheless BADASS ha!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.