Weekend Details: Happy BDay HB!

May 20, 2011


Its Friday! Thank goodness!!!! I am excited for a simple and relaxing weekend with a few fun festivities with one of me best friends! Happy Born Day HB! Since I have already decided to save my on topic blogging til Monday Morn, I have decided to share with all of you some of my weekend details! Friday night I plan to treat HB to a little pre bday pampering with a makeup session then we will head out for some drinks and dancing! Sat morn we will enjoy hike/run at Runyon Canyon followed by a combo of mani pedi's and facials and then enjoy a movie! Yay Bridesmaids! TGIF enjoy your weekend everyone!  

A little Bday cupcake for HB! Nom Nom
GLAM!

A little drinky drink drink!!!
Ideally this is the type of dancing i would like to do!  
Runyon Canyon Morning Run/Hike!
Pedis Please
2 for Bridesmaids Please!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.