have you ever...

May 10, 2011

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

I recently watched an all time classic movie "All About Eve" if you haven't seen it, its a must! Marilyn Monroe has the teeniest of parts, but she makes an appearance nontheless and is always a star in my eyes! Have you ever read a quote or heard someone talking about something and thought to yourself... Omg, you too! I thought I was the only one...  I feel that way about the above! This is just a bit about what is inspiring me on this TUESDAY! For other movies currently in my que check out the list below:
Kelly Cutrone's Ultimate Power Girl Movie List:
(13 movies to go... up next What Ever Happened to Baby Jane)
All About Eve

Baby Boom

Belle Epoque

Carrie

Cleopatra

The Devil Wears Prada

Elizabeth

Erin Brokovich

Fatal Attraction

Flashdance

Heathers

Idol Maker

National Velvet

Nine to Five

Species

A Star Is Born

The First Wives Club

Thelma and Louis

Truth or Dare

Two or Three Things I know about her

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane

Working Girl

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.