Tassel-esque

May 9, 2011

With an ultra vintage look and feel, forget about only seeing them swinging from old fashioned curtains and a top graduation caps, tassel jewelry is a trend that is surely on the rise! I am a fan of the gleaming jeweled and beaded tassels without a doubt, but silk and chain have been on my mind lately! I recently paired my very own coral colored tassel earrings with a white v-neck t, a pair of boot cut jeans and old pair of my favorite flip flops while out to a casual Sunday brunch, but wouldn't hesitate to wear that very same pair out on a Saturday Night!   A sleek tassel necklace is also great for an evening out! So next time you head out for a bit of accessory shopping keep a look out for tasseled accessories I am sure you wont miss them, so pick yourself a few!  
  • ASOS | ASOS Drop Earrings with Silk Tassels and Engraved Cap Detail at ASOS

  • $25 - asos.com













  • JENNY JENNY TASSEL EARRINGS CORAL RAYON/COOPER/STERLING SILVER 

  • $35  farfetch.com
  • (I own this pair and luv luv luv them!) 


  • JENNY JENNY TASSEL EARRINGS ORANGE RAYON/COPPER/STERLING SILVER 

  • $35 - farfetch.com









  • Citrine by the Stones Tassel Rosary Earrings

  • $195 - shopbop.com


  • 3.1 Phillip Lim Organza and leather necklace

  • $390 (235 GBP) - net-a-porter.com







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.