Gym Bling... Yay or Nay??

May 6, 2011

 Sports bra? Check. Water bottle? Check. iPod? Check. Jewelry… hmmm Ok- so im taking today’s post in a bit of a different direction based upon my most recent interests… Working Out! So with that said I would like to pose a question, ladies and guys too ;) jewelry at the gym… do or don’t? I have 2 rings which I wear everyday, I rarely EVER take them off, so when I go for a swim, go to yoga or head to my new found morning boot camp, they come along for the ride. Other than my rings, I don't wear any jewelry when working out. I can totally understand for some women/men there might be a fear of losing their jewelry at the gym, while others ladies like a little bling to feel more feminine while exercising. Where do you stand?
                                     
Wifebeater? Check. Baggy sweats? Check. Man jewelry? Check check! 
(Hey, what else would one wear to the gym?)
just had to throw in another! Ha! GTL Baby!!!!! 






Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.