Im Inspired By Nicki Minaj

May 3, 2011


As those of you close to me know, I absolutely luv luv luv me some Nicki Minaj and if you don’t know now you know! I am a little bummed out that I didn’t hop on the train to score myself tickets to 2 of my fav ladies alive (aside from my mom) Nicki and Brit! This fab duo is pairing up! The always stylish and equally outlandish Nicki Minaj will join Brit Brit as her opening act while on tour during Femme Fatale! So in light of this fab match up I am currently inspired by Ms Nicki! You go baby girl!


  • kate spade new york 'crystal kaleidoscope' long statement necklace

  • $295 - nordstrom.com


  • Trésor Interchangeable Black Spinal Briolette with Pink Sapphire Earrings Trésor

  • $2,750 - maxandchloe.com


 






  • Marc by Marc Jacobs Fluoro chain-link bracelet

  • $140 (85 GBP) - net-a-porter.com






  • kate spade new york 'lollie' cabochon ring

  • $95 - nordstrom.com





Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.