EXPERIENCED PART TIME SALES REP NEEDED

August 26, 2010


In a perfect world "launching" Jessica-Lynn Jewelry would be CAKE, but unfortunately this is an obstacle which I continue to struggle with... Be it getting a "real" website put together and up and running or finding a helpful sales rep who is in the same stages as me in their career... 
Please help by donating to my cause by clicking the DONATE button linked directly to paypal for secure and easy checkout! All donates will all go toward my Web$ite fund where you FINALLY will be able to directly order from! I am aiming towards the LAUNCH of this site before the Holidays! Dec 2010!  


 Ideally I would like the following:

EXPERIENCED PART TIME SALES REP NEEDED 






I am currently looking for an experienced part time sales rep to take my sales to the next level! 


You will be responsible for:
-Scouting new accounts
-Setting up meetings with store owners and buyers
-Visiting boutiques to sell the collections
-Placing orders
-Making follow up calls and visits.
- Monthly meeting with designer (myself) to discuss progress, feedback, etc
- Responsible for care, maintenance and transport of samples.
-Travel to trade shows may be involved, expenses will be paid.

Must be outgoing, self motivated, fashion and trend savvy and have a passion for jewelry and accessories. Existing contacts within boutiques and department stores a plus.
This is a straight commission based position.  Applicants must have their own transportation, and must be available to start January 1st 2011. Benefits include paid mileage outside L.A. County, Generous discounts on my collections, and FREE bonus jewelry!




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.