ETSY Love: FineArtReflections

August 9, 2010

Since I am always in search of designers who bring light and inspiration to my creative process, I have decided to share my finds on a weekly basis with my readers! I am titling these entries ETSY Love: and 1st up on this weeks find we have Fineartreflections! 




This ETSY designer line of handmade jewelry specializes in unique vintage and nature inspired jewelry. Their self-professed jewelry is found to be handcrafted with tender loving care. All of the jewels found in this shop feature authentic Swarovski crystal beads, pearls, sterling silver and antique brass and silver plated chains. All our chains are nickel and lead free which I presume are made from the Vintaj material I am obsessed with, but patience must be had when working with this material (more patience than I currently posses...) I am so into their use of the natural materials with the concurring themes in nature! Great use of colors all together!  
Below I have included a few of my favorite finds- Visit Fineartreflections shop on ETSY!



Nature Inspired Bird Branch Bracelet


Nature Inspired Dragonfly Flower Necklace


Midnight Lily - Sapphire Blue Flower Earrings


Andreas Garden Pearl Branch Bracelet


Honeycomb Bee Olive Pearl Necklace

Lace Flower And Bird Necklace


Olive Garden Pearl Branch Bracelet















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.