The Essentials: A Girls Guide to the Jewelry Box Must-Haves!

August 18, 2010



I believe it should be common knowledge amongst the female race that there are a few key jewelry pieces that every girl must own in her lifetime.  These must-haves I consider timeless are necessary components of every girl’s collection. 
Just as there are essential items that serve as a foundation to build your outfits on when considering your entire wardrobe and with that said I believe the same goes for jewelry. I consider theses my Jewelry Staples and these are the pieces that go with everything I own and have seen trend after trend but still emerge as the chic forerunners. I highly recommend that if you don’t have these classics in your jewelry box already, that it is time you $art $aving now because they’re the chicest jewelry investments a gal can make.

1.)   Diamond Solitaire Studs
Class, grace, style and simplicity need I say more…

2.)  Bangles
I prefer a set of gold but if you’re a silver kinda girl these will do as well, but bangles in general give you a very polished look for very little effort.


3.)HooPS
Classic Hoops in either Silver (or gold) are without a doubt a must-have! I am drawn toward my very own handmade hoops which are 14K GF and  hammered which gives them a natural, earthy quality that I absolutely love!  

4.)   BIG BAND RINGS
Band Rings are simple, versatile and easy to find so mix it up with gold copper silver whatever you please –lets not forget they look great stacked so have a little fun & start stocking up.

5.) Pearls   
Some of us are lucky enough to be part of a tradition and have them handed down, a necklace that belonged to our mother or grandmother. I feel like pearls assist in almost defining a girls sense of "accessory maturity" it represents an age or era of her life... its a special moment when you get your first pair... it truly is! 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.