Miley-Spiration: Accessory Obsessed

February 16, 2011


Let it be known that aside from the occasional sighting of her throughout my blog, I am actually what I would like to call an Unofficial Fan of 18-year-old actress/singer Miley Cyrus and I guess by unofficial I mean… Im not really a Miley fan, but more so I AM a fan of some of her most recent accessory selections!  Miley was spotted stepping out in a nude Herve Leger dress as she arrived at the 2011 Pre-GRAMMY Gala and Salute To Industry Icons Honoring David Geffen at Beverly Hilton on Saturday night (February 12) in Beverly Hills. Not only was her dress selection Ah-maze-ING so was the jewelry she coupled right along with her stunning get up! I must say, when I caught glimpse of these photos I had a true Miley-Spiration moment! It seems to me that Ms. Miley never fails to deck out her wrists with some of the most eye catching and ever so fabulous décor! So today I am paying tribute to her accessories that are So right up my alley! Here’s to Miley-spiration!










                                                         Sincerly an "Unoffical Fan" Ha!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.