You Are Invited to a Jessica-Lynn Jewelry Trunk Show!

November 2, 2010


There are less than 10 days until my next trunk show!!!!!! It is next Thursday, November 11th from 6:30-8:30/9:00ish! There will lots of wine and lots of jewels but of course! I hope all of you will be able to make it! I am so excited and have put together some new designs I think that everyone will love! From delicate sterling silver chain bracelets adorned with a simple dangling Swarovski Charm, to some elegant German Crystal and even Coral statement necklaces! Whether you are planing on getting in some shopping for the holidays or just picking out a piece to spoil yourself, throughout my collection there will be something for everyone! Again hope to see all of you there!!!! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me Jesburgs@aol.com or just give me a call !!!!
 Peace and Love Xx j 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.