Jewelry Displayed a RP like a RT from "Cupackes and Cashmere"

November 3, 2010

(Picture taken by Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere)

I feel like recently I have been a bit hard pressed for jewelry topics to blog about...  But, today while reading one of my all time favorite and ever so inspiring blogs Cupcakes and Cashmere I was reminded of a past post of mine Thinking Outside The Box all about jewelry being displayed! I totally agree with Cupcakes and Cashmere blogger Emily about her following statement... With jewelry though, it begs to be displayed, whether it’s pouring out of an antique box, hung as wall art (you can see how I used to organize my necklaces here) or kept in pretty little bowls.
I think that Emily really tuned into the idea of thinking outside the box with her recent post and couldn’t be more right on about the fact that jewelry begs to be displayed! Below I have included some additional pictures that Emily shared with us via her blog as well as what I like to call a RP, a RePost which is similar to the RT, a ReTweet from Twitter.  Enjoy!!!!!! Peace & Love - J Lynn
                                                                    (Picture taken by Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere)
(Picture taken by Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere)
(Picture taken by Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere)


Lets also take a quick look back at some pics from my past post!

(Picture thanks to Ingrid of  http://beingingrid.blogspot.com/)


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.