She's My Kind of Rain

October 20, 2010


The weather outside has been nothing short of dismal for the past few days and the forecast ahead is not looking any brighter... I am not feeling very inspired to divulge any of the newest trends in the realm of jewelry today, but I am kinda liking what is going outside and in the sky! And these ladies (& 1 gent) in my rainy inspo board below make singing in the rain look so GLAMOUROUS!  I must say, it's a nice change that I'm making the most of.  It feels really good to have to break out the down & fur collared coat I purchased in Italy YEARS ago Extyn Italia With the almost always 20% chance of rainfall in the city where I left my heart, San Francisco, this little cloud cover makes LA feel a little more like home today! But for those of you that actually experience really cold temperatures for months at a time, this week Im channeling your storm, but please let up soon... I can only have soup for lunch so many times! Heres to the rain! 












Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.