Jewelry Gossip: Back at it...

February 8, 2013

Ive been on a jewelry hiatus to say the least. It been nearly one year, almost to the date... one year and 2 days to be exact, but Ive decided {with some much needed and sincerely appreciated encouragement from a special someone} to dive back into my favorite kind of gossip... Jewelry Gossip. My love for jewelry, sparkles and all things girly started from early age. A favorite pastime of mine included running around the house wearing whatever peice of my mothers jewelry I could get my hands on. When I first started this blog it was my intention to share my love for jewelry, share my knowledge for all things handmade, and to simply feature a little bling that truly takes my breath away. And Im back! It may take some work at first, but most things in life worth investing time in take a little elbow grease,ya know!? J-Lynn Jewelry {the blog} is place for me to share my likes, my finds, and my story all in an effort to entertain and inspire readers. I am undoubtedetly accessory obsessed so with that said I leave you with some pin inspired images below to get you excited about what is to come... So enjoy and let the sharing begin!
{DIY what are you working on?}
{color of the year... any guesses}
{his & hers... do or dont}
 {Lifes a Beach... pool side jewelry}
 {Out About & Over the Top}
{Tend Alert: Above the Knuckle Rings}
 
And much much more...
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.