Get Wrapped Up: Year of the Snake

February 12, 2013

Its February and I can’t remember the last time I was this excited about Chinese New Year! I’ve watched the ball drop, clinked champagne glasses with the best of em’ made my resolutions and said goodbye to old habits, but this past weekend the Chinese welcomed their New Year… the year of the Snake; which makes way for me to welcome the potential this year brings to my accessory collection. Ive slithered my way through this territory before {check it out here} so I am no stranger to the serpentine trinkets…  
The snake is characterized as refined, contemplative, gregarious and smart. So as we leave the year of the Dragon behind and slip into sssss-something new wrap yourself up in these slinky snake like trends, these pieces will speak volumes of your style. Here are six snake-themed pieces to wear this year that will help transform you into the charmer of the evening. 

BoyNYC Snake Cuff $180 - maxandchloe.com

Ileana Makri Blue Diamond & Ruby Little Snake Earrings $1,345 - barneys.com

Chibi Jewels Serpent Ring in Brass $40 - shopthetrendboutique.com

Kismet Rose Gold Snake Necklace $735 (£470) - liberty.co.uk

Dogeared Year Of The Snake Dynasty Charm Necklace, 18" $58 - bloomingdales.com

Rachel Roy Snake Hoop Earring, $19 Rachelroy.com
 
 
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.