Welcome to My Blog!

May 6, 2010

Hey everyone! Welcome to my jewelry blog! My name is Jessica-Lynn and I am an LA based self taught jewelry designer who is on a journey to CREATE! That’s why I have decided to create and publish my blog. Here I will finally get the chance to catalog and share my diary of events which I like to call my Jewelry Journey! I welcome all of you to join me in reading my upcoming post where I plan to tell all about my most recent creations, what inspires me, shopping for visions ect...! So much has happened thus far in my journey and I know it is unrealistic to start from the beginning so from this post forward I plan to deliver my world from the CREATE.SHARE.WEAR. perspective! I hope you enjoy!!!!! And again welcome!


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.