Inspired By... On a mission to recreate!!!!

May 11, 2010

One of my favorite things about designing, creating and making jewelry are the endless possibilities to once again CREATE! In this case, I am "Inspired By" and honored with a recent sort of recession chic request... Who wants to pay full price for anything anyways, especially when I am confident I bring to life another level of this piece by adding the extra attention, love and care of a handmade recreation! I am excited to start the process and will update you through the process! 
This is also very timely as I continue to see this trend become increasingly popular entering the spring and summer months... Fashion Designers are using them. Celebrities are wearing them. Stores are carrying them. And I am creating ONE!
The Trend: Statement Jewelry! In this case a Statement NECKLACE! 



1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.