If You've Got an Itch, Scratch it: The Crown Jewels

September 15, 2011

and thats just what Snooki did...

{This puts pickles on a whole ‘nother level...}

Ok- so as far as accessories go, this is about as far from my choice accessory as you could possibly get, effin Snooki has joined the ink party with an interesting choice of ink... And while tattoos seem to be par for the course around the uber dysfunctional cast of MTV's Jersey Shore family, i just cant bring myself to dig snooki's new accessory. I mean don’t get me wrong, I love that her ink borders the line of jewelry, I have just never found a single rather larger arm tat on a lady attractive- but i guess seeing as it is on Sooki it goes right along with her overall "theme" Ridic! So it works… right?!
{i gotta pickle. i gotta pickle, i gotta pickle hay hay hay hay}
{Er' time I come around yo city. Bling bling. Stunnas worth about fifty. Bling bling.}
.50 cents that is! Ha!
{Snooki turned the duck face into a business}


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.