Forever A Fan: XXI Accesories

January 27, 2011


I’m pretty sure that most of you out there are a little embarrassed by the fact that you still shop at Forever 21… right ?? I too, was once ashamed to walk around the mall with that plastic screaming yellow bag in tow… but with my ever-increasing love and appreciation for accessories I will openly admit that I now frequent the store with pride.
It truly takes a certain kind of person, to take on XXI as it really is an acquired skill to be able to sort through racks upon racks of lace, mesh and sequins to discover the true gems that exist. In lieu of yesterdays post, Champagne Taste Jewelry On a Budget I would like to feature just a few my 21 faves! With a line of accessories which is beyond extensive, ranging from glitzy starlet rings to an elaborate collection of regal chain necklaces, I again will admit… I am Forever a Fan!

Teardrop Stone Necklace




Kaleidoscope Disc Earrings


 
 
Stone Ring w/ Stretchy Band


Sherbet Feather Earrings





Vintage Style Filigree Ring


 
Turquoise Beaded Necklace




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.