Champagne Taste: Jewelry On a Budget!

January 26, 2011

With today’s “economy woes”, saving money should be on the top of everyone’s minds. Unfortunately, shopping to accessorize is something that I simply cannot ignore and while I find I’m often drawn to some of the priciest statement jewelry to add to my collection, I am just as quickly reminded that accessorizing with a champagne taste on beer budget can really put a little cramp in my style!
I find myself aspiring to hit up places such as Rodeo Drive for some uber expensive designer goods, but the $$$ continually burning a hole in my pocket has me headed down a one way street to places like Venice Beach and the Melrose Trading Post. And while I’m not complaining about an occasional fabulous flea market find to complement just about any outfit, time doesnt always permits that weekend trip.
I am a true believer that accessorizing with jewelry should be and really IS within the reach of everybody, not just the Rich & Famous. You can find me most often times rockin' a humble t-shirt and jeans, without hesitation, but I’m all about giving my go to outfit an instant make-over by adding some well chosen jewelry items that wont break the bank. Lets take a look at some of most trusted online haunts where you can accessorize effectively as a fashionista on a budget…

1.) Charm and Chain
2.) Max and Chloe
3.) Fantasy Jewelry Box
4.) Jewel Mint
5.) Bauble Bar









Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.