Thinking Outside the BOX!

June 17, 2010



Luxurious, personalized, ornate, mysterious, sophisticated, handcrafted, historic... shall I go on? These are just a few of the words that come to mind when I think about a Jewelry Box. We are the pharaohs who once ruled ancient Egypt to thank for the very early beginnings of this treasure chest and thank them I do, Thanks Pharaohs! Matter of fact some of the most AMAZING (and amazing is still an understatement at that) jewels/jewelry originated durning this time, but honestly that is and ENTIRELY separate post in itself, so stay tuned for that! 


But back to that jewelry box! Although I believe every girl should own a jewelry box, as it is a place to put your finest jewels... but who wants to hide away their gems all the time? Not me thats for sure, and thats why Im thinking outside the box today! Some of my favorite ways to display my jewelry have Not a thing to do with a box! I must show a favorite of mine when it comes to jewelry boxes though! 

Nicole Richie's line, House of Harlow includes jewels that are said to influenced by her <3 of the 60's & 70's  
“The collection is targeted at girls in their teens to women in their 30s who admire her and the prices range from $30 to $150. Mouawad is aiming to put Richie’s pieces, which feature fabric, leather, silk strings, chains, rivets, feathers and gold-plated metals.” 
I happened to REALLY admire her display of jewels from this past article ran by InStyle Mag! But as far thinking outside the box, here is what its all about!

1 word... ORGANIZED

Classic Dress Form


Courtesy of Ingrid!



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.