A Cocktail Ring to Look Good with Your Next Cocktail

June 4, 2010

Can I offer you a cocktail... RING that is! No matter what the season is nor the the day of the week, an oversized cocktail ring is a trend that without a doubt I will forever be dedicated to! Inside the pages of this months JUNE 2010 featuring SELMA! on its cover,
 the Where Can I Find It... portion includes a great mini editorial clip that offers EYE-CATCHING COCKTAIL RINGS AT EVERY PRIICE! 


Semiprecious stones are always SURE to steal the show and although I love that InStyle has given us COCKTAIL RINGS AT EVERY PRICE,  I would like to take it in a different direction with my rendition of Where Can I Find It... I am calling it,  A Cocktail Ring to Look Good with Your Next Cocktail 
I propose a toast to an undying trend- The Cocktail Ring!

Xx Jessica-Lynn 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.