Tropically Trending: Island Glam Accessories

May 1, 2013


As we slowly inch into the warmer months I find myself frequently day-dreaming of outdoor cocktail parties, island-hopping, and beach weekend getaways… and more specifically, what I would wear while doing the previously listed warm weather festivities. While summer seems to be the ideal season to stock up on a chic sandal selection, I’m gravitating to what I would like to refer to as Island Glam Accessories.  I’ve curated a mini round up of some Tropically Trending pieces that will instantly add island glam to your summer stride! As well as a bit of sunny summer worthy inspiration for good measure... enjoy!
Emerald & Rainbow Moonstone Drop Earrings $1,935
 

Statement of the Art Necklace in Peacock $50 $35 - modcloth.com

Irene NeuwirthMixed Boulder Opal Bracelet $43,380

PatrĂ­cia Viera Hawaiian Collar $605 - modaoperandi.com

CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA Green suede and coral leather “Isla” platform espadrille sandal, 6″ heel with platform, $1,075
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.