Twinkle Twinkle Shop-A-Matic

October 4, 2011

Ok- so I seriously need to take a shopping hiatus, just until I have a little more breathing room… But honestly, how the heck am I supposed to do this with things like New York Mags Shop-A-Matic widget. I mean seriously, talk about mission impossible! This little genius slaps streamlined window shopping right on your freaking computer desktop! How ah-mazing is that?!  The NY Mag Shop-A-Matic Widget can be embedded on any of the  following platforms:  iGoogle, OS X Dashboard, Websites and Google Desktop. It is basically a RSS feed  {Really Simple Syndication} and is used to syndicate and distribute content- freaking shopping content! Simply choose your platform, embed the widget and bada-bing Shop-A-Matic Yo! Which brings me to the why behind this post… Why, you might ask… well its because new TODAY featured on shop-a-matic was a segment titled Twinkle, Twinkle which compiled 140 pieces of jewelry available at your command for a bit of virtual window shopping! Not only is this centralized accessory shopping from all over the web but can also further customize your view by filtering jewelry type as well as price and even view in the form of a slide show! I have Shop-a-Matic to thank for my sad budget I will remain on for the remainder of October… Shop-a-Way! Ha! Check out my choice pieces!

Tassel Clamp by Topshop $30

Large DT Pyramid Back Stud by Wendy Nichol $160

Fauve Degradee Earrings by Tom Binns $210

Modern Armour Cuff Bracelet by ASOS $25

Oval Claw Stud Earrings by Topshop $28











Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.