Boom, badoom, boom, Yeah That's That Super Bass!

October 18, 2011

Somebody please tell him who the eff I is.... Sophia Grace Brownlee... Duh!

I’m sure you have all seen and the squeee-worthy eight-year-old Sophia Grace Brownlee’s bona fide viral video covering Super Bass! This not only eared her and cuzo sidekick, 5-year-old Rosie Grace an appearance on the Ellen show, but also a chance to meet Ms. Nicki Minaj as well as freaking shopping spree!!!! Can you say Jelly!? Cause I am! If don’t know about this little lyrical genius… well you should know, that’s all there is to it! So a few weeks back I blogged about a bit on chicken-wing-bling which just so happened to be Minaj’s choice of red carpet “jewels” for the VMA’s- So you can image how excited I was to see the worlds littlest NM’s fans rocking the same line while they hit up a local Toys R Us for their shopping spree! Check out the vid below… This is simply fabulous! PS I have deff found my Halloween Costume, thank you Sophia Grace Brownlee!!!!!!  
The Giant Onch Pretzel is being made available for a limited time!!! $299.00

Obvi NM is rocking it!!!!!
Onch Movement, comes The Rainbow Swirl Cone. $99.00
Yess...Really... $99.00
Check em out Yo!
Priceless!!!!! These girls are amazing!




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.