Jagger Swagger: Icons of Another Era

March 23, 2011


Do you ever feel like you are living in the wrong era? Ummm I do! And quite often! There is something I feel deep in my core when I think about women like Bridgitte Bardot, Jean Seberg, Bianca Jagger, Ali MacGraw, Françoise Hardy and Stevie Nicks... I have said it before and I will say it again, these are some of my most inspirationally accessorized Icons who have me swooning over what life might be like living in a different era... Today I am going to focus in on one in particular; jet-set rock royalty, fashion muse, humanitarian and overall simply an inspiration- Bianca Jagger! Bianca Jagger, a true socialite and fashionista was a main feature at my previously blogged Studio 54 with one of her best friends Andy Warhol.  Wife of Mick Jagger, these 2 were undoubtedly an amazingly glamorous couple and could always be found out on the scene during none other than my favorite era, the seventies. Talk about serious Jagger Swagger














Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.