I am Strength! Sharing Some Good Vibes

March 3, 2011


All gemstones carry healing properties and absorb negative energies naturally and can assist in bringing healing directly to an individual. When these gemstones are incorporated into a piece of jewelry they thereby become a tool for healing raising your personal vibration levels and purifying your energy, leaving you attuned to your inherent gifts as well as your innate well-being! I was recently introduced to Energy Muse (thank you thank you thank you Kathy G I luv my bracelet)! This site is wonderful and offers such a range of pieces made using various stones that remind us of our intentions and offer us a link to our senses. The jewelry of Energy Muse is slightly addictive and most definitely swoon worthy as each design is made with lots of  love, gratitude and with the respect to and for healing! While it is natural to be drawn to bracelets for their aesthetic beauty, its also important not to forget that your choice should also be based upon which bracelet(s) you naturally gravitate towards – even if you are unsure of why… I instantly gravitated to the Strength Bracelet! The Strength piece helps to re-awaken the parts of ourselves that lie dormant. Aligning the mind, body and spirit together keeps us in balance, and takes us back to where our Strength resides. While I was reading the healing message, I truly knew that I personally resonated with the properties Strength had to offer, both in my head and my heart. I am a firm believer that we truly have the strength to achieve whatever we desire and it lies within us each and every day, sometimes your internal energies just need a little boost to realign! Made up of Charoite, Red Jasper, Carnelian, and Sunstone it allows the wearer to forgive choices they have made in the past, accepting them as lessons learned and instilling the strength to create the present moment as perfect and limitless. The affirmation of Strength is as follows:
I am Strength. I see myself as strong, powerful and limitless.


Stay Strong.
On My Wrist:

On Kathy's Wrist (from bottom to top):


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Perrin and Stone . Design by FCD.